Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Amorous Women On XXBN

Tonight on XXBN, I interview Donna George Storey, the Stanford Ph.D. who authored Amorous Woman.

Amorous Woman is the author's semi-autobiographical tale of an American woman's love affair with Japan.

I just finished the erotic novel ~ and while I can't say I know more about the Japanese language or Japanese sexual customs, Amorous Woman did have me thinking of a cultural exchange program for randy adults. *wink*

You can listen live to Gracie Passette interviewing Donna George Storey ~ and hear an excerpt from the novel read by the author ~ tonight from 9-10 pm central.

As always, you can also join in on chat in the chatroom and call in live at 646.200.3136.

1 comment:

Generic Caverta said...

Hi There! Really cool site . Ok so I'm always searching for this kind of stuff.
I have this fascination thing. Keep up the good work!